Confession: If I had prepared MY vag HALF as well as I prepared my nursery when expecting my first child, I would have been a million times more prepared, and happy, with my birth experience.
I created this Push Prep Course to includes ALL the things that you ACTUALLY need to know about Push Prep (that NO ONE teaches you, it turns out).
– Questions for you and your birth partner to ask each other WAY before the big day
– Practical Advice for preparing for labor & delivery from an active mom who has been there, twice!!
– Detailed Education on what happens in each stage of labor, translating the ‘medical speak’ to layman’s terms of how long each contraction will be, and how far apart they’ll be.
– Suggested activities for each stage of labor, as well as positions to help optimize baby’s path through the pelvis!
– Tips for birth partners, to improve your comfort during labor and delivery
– Detailed instructions in perineal stretching to improve your perineal tissue health, and your self-confidence of keeping relaxed in the presence of ‘intense’ feelings of delivery
Want to Learn More?? Read On!!